Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Muse-day

1. We have been in a wind tunnel for about 2 weeks where I live. It has got. to. stop. Nap times have gone terrible awry and I'm starting to get cranky about it.

2. I'm turning 30 in less than 6 months. I'm not ready to be a 30-something. I'm pretty sure that means I should have my life together somewhat when really, I am a hot mess. I don't even try to hide it.

3. We've lived in our new house for almost 3 weeks. I still don't know where any of my clothes are. I need someone to come play with my child so I can unpack for goodness sake.

4. I took K to the new library today. She walked around and looked at big kid books like it was no big deal. I was just impressed by the Keurig. The old library was super crappy and, if I may be so bold, this new library is way nicer than any other facility in this town. Although, it's an awfully large space with not a lot of books.

1 comment:

  1. 30 was a big hurdle for me for some reason, but I got over it, and life just kept getting better.

    ReplyDelete