Thursday, January 20, 2011

A list

1.  The dog keeps destroying "indestructible" dog toys.  I don't know if I should be mad at her or send her in for evaluation.  What kind of dogs are they testing these things on, poodles?

2.  After tonight's crafting fiasco, I'm really mad that I can't just get in the car and drive 2 miles to Joann's like I used to be able to do.  Grrr.  There's nothing worse than an angry girl with a rotary cutter.

3.  I've had my sewing machine for 5 months and I still don't know how to use it.  Help.

4.  We watch entirely too much tv and don't play nearly enough Mexican train dominoes.  That's for you, Coco.

5.  I bought my mom a steam mop for Christmas.  Now that I know how awesome they are, I feel that mopping my floor is useless.  I'll just keep saving my pennies for my own steam mop.  And I won't mop again til I get one.  I won't, I won't, I won't.

6.  I wasn't meant to work.  Really, I wasn't.

7.  I have conquered nail biting.  I even paint my nails all the time now!

8.  I'd just as soon eat beans and cornbread rather than something fancy. 

9.  Lately I'm addicted to this breakfast item: boiled egg, sliced, put on buttered toast with freshly cracked pepper and sea salt.  A-ddict-ed.

10.  Justin would like to start his own "Knights of the Night" group.  [Insert Office reference here.]

11.  Maybe tomorrow I will post about something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment