Monday, July 16, 2012

Photo Dump

So.....life's been crazy busy and it's not going to slow down any time soon!  I'd love to write an individual blog post for each of the things we've been doing, but let's face it, ain't gonna happen.  Thus, a photo dump. 

The week of July 4th was a visit to my parents, as per the trend of the past few years.  We had a great time getting to spend lots of time with my parents, my mom's parents, and my dad's mom who all came in to visit.








On the back end of our trip, we stopped to see my friend Shellee who had just given birth to Norah Grace.  Kathryn was very excited to meet her BFF.




Just a few days after we returned from our voyage to NC and TN, we took a weekend trip to visit Justin's parents.  Look at my big girl in her tiny bikini!






No comments:

Post a Comment