Monday, February 14, 2011

On Valentine's Day...

"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."  I've never read the book [Pride & Prejudice] but I love Mr. Darcy's proposal, especially the last line.

Speaking of things that we love, I thought I'd share some of my favorite dessert recipes today. 

Molten Lava Cakes - Can't go wrong!  It's probably what I'm making tonight.

Chocolate Bundt Cake- Got lots of people coming over?  This will cure their chocolate fever!

Mocha Silk Pie-  Feel like pie?  My oh my!  Ok, maybe I'll have to make this tonight because it is definitely magical. 

Red Velvet Cupcakes- A festive and delicious way to celebrate Valentine's Day!

The *best* Chocolate Chip Cookies- Maybe cakes and pies aren't your thing.  These are gooey and amazing!

Peanut Butter Pretzel Tart- Just in case you're not in a chocolate mood [although I topped this with drizzled chocolate].  This is as decadent and rich as any of the other recipes I've shared, but peanut butter takes center stage.

I know it can be tempting to just pick up a dessert at the store, or order it out at the restaurant you're eating at tonight...but don't!  Imagine how your sweetie will feel when they come home to a delicious sweet treat made by you!  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment