Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Confession

I have something to get off my chest.

Are you ready?

Ok, here goes.

I am not on Pinterest. 

Did you see that?  I AM NOT ON PINTEREST. 

I haven't died yet, either.  I still get lots of great ideas from the blogs I read.  And maybe, just maybe, I have a few more minutes of time on my hands [to waste in other ways, of course].  It's not that I don't want to, I'm just not "pinterested".  I have a hard time jumping into what everyone else is doing.  It's like how I've never seen Titanic.  Except, I'm pretty sure eventually I will join the pinning phenomenon but I have no plans to see Titanic.  Ever. 

Speaking of pinning, maybe someone would pin this if I were pin-able.
Well, maybe they wouldn't based on my photography skills.  But I wanted to show off something simple that I made from stuff I already had in my craft closet.  I just took an old frame and lined the center with burlap.  In the center is just a throwaway coaster that looks like a leaf.  It's the last from a set of coasters I used to make invitations for a Halloween party back in 2009.  Cute, huh?  I have it hanging in our guest bath. 

What sorts of projects have you made for fall decor?  You're going to have to tell me here because I won't be following your Pinterest board.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment