Sunday, October 2, 2011

Anxiety

Now that I'm rounding third with this pregnancy, here's what I'm a Nervous Nelly about:

*I've never made croissants.  I really, really want to, but I haven't yet.  I need to make them before the baby comes or else I may never get to do it.  Also, I should make them while I still have an excuse to eat whatever I want.

*Justin has never been to Disney World.  We always said we'd go before we had kids but didn't get around to it.  Now we have to wait at least 4 or 5 more years.  I'm sorry, honey.

*Who's going to do my laundry?  I know people will be trying to help and all after the baby's born, but I do. not. want. help. with. my. laundry.  Capish?  I have a weird thing about my dirty clothes mixing with other people.  But what if I can't do it?  What if I have a C-section and can't bend over to get the clothes?  Aghhh!

*The baby has lots of hair...but what if it's too much?  I may or may not be the kind of person who points out the lack of cuteness in other peoples' babies, never thinking that my own baby might not be that cute. 

*What if I can't ever wear a bikini again?  Oh wait...

1 comment:

  1. As long as you are nursing you will still have an excuse to eat whatever you want! I think I am more hungry now than I was when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete