Monday, July 18, 2011

Where you at?



I don't know what you've been up to, but I'm at the beach.  Well, visiting my parents and grandparents, who just happen to live on the NC coast.  It's not bad... :)

Of course, we've been here for a few days already and although I've smelled the salty air and heard the waves crashing to and fro, I haven't actually put my toes in the sand.  Is that lame?  Yes, yes it is.  I think that happens when the beach isn't really a novelty.  We'll be out there later today though, don't you worry.

Naturally, I'm without my card reader.  What kind of person would I be if I remembered everything?  So sorry, but there'll be no pictures until we get home.  And there won't be any of me on the beach, because pregnant and lycra don't go together...not in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment