In seven days I will turn twenty-seven. Rather than lament about how close 30 is, how I don't have kids, have no current plans to purchase a home, and altogether have no clear direction in my life [ok, just kidding about that last one], I thought I'd compose a birthday list. Mostly, this is for my husband. He needs photos and very precise instructions when it comes to my presents.
1. I think this would be lots of fun to cook in. Little Black Apron
2. I really do need this. Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day
3. This book gets good reviews among even conservatives. Green Like God
4. I learned a lot about baking from Mrs. Johnnie Gabriel while we lived in Georgia. This is her second book, available in October. I'm proud of her! Second Helpings
5. This item is a really big WISH. I don't have a photo for it, but it's something I really need to help me in the kitchen. I'm saving my pennies, but I'm hoping to be able to get this someday!
6. I need 2 of these. We have limited cabinet space and these would be amazing!
Ok, I could go on and on and on about things I need/want. Here's something to get you started!