Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fall Projects

It's this time of year every year that I really start to get antsy for fall.  The Fourth of July has passed [although you wouldn't know if from my front porch decor], our anniversary has come and gone, and it's almost my birthday.  My birthday is always around Labor Day which to me, signifies the unofficial end of summer.  After Labor Day I only have to wait a couple more weeks before I can start putting out pumpkins.  Did you know that we are only 45 days away from the first day of fall?

I have to really be on top of things since Baby is coming right before Halloween.  I'm planning on making a wreath this weekend to transition the time between now and pumpkin time.  This may not be the case where you live, but here in the upper part of the southeast [according to me] the seal on the pressure cooker seems to have broken--as of today.  It's only 83 right now, hallelujah!  At least for the next 10 days there isn't a forcasted temperature above the mid-80s.  And that is just fine by me.  I am a cardigan girl and when it's too hot for one of those, it's just plain too hot.

As I'm waiting for fall--and the baby--here are a few projects that are on my list.

This is an Anthropologie knock-off from Just a Girl--- so cute!

Monogram plate from Crap I've Made

Ruffle Butt Onesie from Crap I've Made

Stenciled canvas from The Brassy Apple


These are just a few of the ideas I have for crafting as fall creeps its way in.  What do you have up your sleeve for fall?





No comments:

Post a Comment