Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl Things

I may be a little biased, but baby girls sure are a lot of fun!  Everyone close to us is giddy with excitement over all the pink, frills, and hairbows.  We can't help but catch the baby girl fever ourselves!  Now that I'm at the point of no return [well, I guess that's always been the case] we are letting ourselves get extra excited about her stuff.  I've always believed that less is more with two things: pink and animal print.  Well, I think that's been thrown out the window at this point.  Here are a few of my favorite things:
These sweet little tights came from Goody's.  You can get 2 pairs for around $4 [big sale!] right now.  I found them in 0-6 months.  I think we need a matching tutu for each pair!
Two bathrobes! 

Sweet little watermelon dress for next summer
Some of her hairbows and shoes.  We must accessorize!

Her daddy picked this out for her.  Hopefully she won't come after Halloween!

This is going to be her coming home outfit.

Almost all of her stuff is hand-me-down, but who can tell with baby clothes?  We have been richly blessed even by people we've never met.  Justin likes to tease me about the fact that I'm just excited to play dress up.  Don't let him fool you---he picked out that Halloween sleeper at Target the other night and just had to get it for her.  And Lord, please, let her be here by Halloween.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment